www.wonderslate.com is a product of Wonderslate Technologies Private Limited (“Wonderslate”/”we”).
If you do not wish to provide your information or you are not agreeable to the use of your information by us as stated below, you are requested not to use the Website i.e. www.wonderslate.com. By accessing this Website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out below and shall be bound by the same.
IF A PARENT REVOKES CONSENT AT ANY TIME, WE MAY STOP A CHILD’S PARTICIPATION IN AN ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE.
We endeavor to safeguard and protect the Visitor’s privacy.
We believe that it is necessary to post a privacy statement with respect to the information of visitors and others who visit the Website. The information shared with us will be treated as private. We also desire to say explicitly that adequate precautions have been taken to protect information relating to visitors and their information available with us.
Please be assured that Customer’s confidentiality and privacy are of utmost concern to us.
Who is covered by this Policy?
All persons who visit the Website and provide information online to us, are covered under this Policy. This Policy does not cover the information provided through other modes of communication to us.
What personal information do we collect from You?
We collect information from you regarding name, addresses, age, email addresses, etc. and demographic information including preferences, interests, etc., to conduct Wonderslate’s business and to operate the Website.
We also track information like the domain name from which you connect with us, the pages you request, the service you avail, the referring website, and the time that you spent on the Website. We collect information of IP addresses, the type of operating system that your computer uses, and the type of browser software used by you. From the IP address, we can determine the Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity. This is done to protect ourselves.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our Website.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Things you view and purchase and subscribe to.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours.
By providing email address, telephone numbers and other contact information, you are agreeing that we may contact by one or more of the modes of communications.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register or enter information on our Website.
What we do with the gathered information?
The use / purpose for which any information collected from the Visitor, through the Website, will vary depending upon the circumstances. Broadly, they may comprise all or any one or more of the following purposes (but shall not be restricted to):
- To use the information for internal record keeping;
- To use the information to improve our products and services;
- To use the information for normal business functioning;
- To send periodically promotional communication about new products, special offers or other information, which Wonderslate thinks the Visitor, may find interesting;
- To contact the Visitor periodically for market research purposes. We may contact the Visitor by email/post or by any other suitable mode of communication.
- We may use the information to customize the Website according to the Visitors’ interests.
- For specific business purposes.
- Administer your accounts and to protect your records.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that govern the internet based services in the country.
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Access to the collected information and its protection
The access to the information provided through the Website would only be given to authorized employees or other Wonderslate group companies or affiliates or authorized agents or service providers for normal business purposes, only on ‘need to know’ basis.
Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Website as safe as possible.
We follow best security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about visitors. Our endeavor is to ensure that information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that is collected online. We may also work with third parties for Web traffic analysis to research certain usage and activities on the Website. The Web analysis software is used to find out more about the Visitor, including the Visitor demographics, behaviour and usage patterns, for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of Wonderslate’s’ marketing.
However, in the case of abuse or breach of security, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties which receive the information illegally.
Do we use ‘cookies’ or “web beacons”?
“Web beacons” or clear .gifs or similar technologies are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We, our third party service providers and/or our partners may use web beacons on our Website or Apps from time to time for this and other purposes.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII.
However, we may be required, from time to time, to disclose the Visitor’s information to Governmental, Regulatory or judicial bodies or any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law or terms of service agreement between you and us, if any.
We do not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate.
We do not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you.
- You request or authorize it.
- The disclosure is required by/or directed by law.
- You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and have been given the opportunity to decline.
Third party links
Similarly, link of the Website may be available on various other third party websites. However, we shall not be responsible to the contents and material of such other websites. If any person provides its information on other websites, where link of our Website or our logo is available, we shall not be responsible to any acts or omissions committed by third party websites including but not limited to data theft, misuse of information of such person.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following
- Users can visit our Website anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.
How does our Website handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place
Does our Website allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13 years of age, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not collect information from children under 13 years of age.
In order to remove your child’s information please contact the following personnel
Parents can review, delete, manage or refuse with whom their child’s information is shared through contacting us directly or contacting us directly.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 (seven) business days.
- We will notify the users via in website notification within 7 (seven) business days.
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
In accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- Not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or Website headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at  and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Wonderslate Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
107, 4th Main,
Bengaluru – 560094.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91 9845676724
Note to Parents
The internet offers a world of opportunity for children. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. Your efforts to instill responsible information practices will help steer your children to age-appropriate websites, and will go a long way toward ensuring that your children have enriching experiences in content provided online, mobile or on other digital platforms or environments.
If you do not wish to provide your information or you are not agreeable to the use of your information by us as stated above, you are requested not to use the Website. By accessing our Website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out above and shall be bound by the same.
Thank you for choosing Wonderslate and www.wonderslate.com.